Eucomed, the European Medical Technology Industry, elected new board members last 2 December 2015 at the Eucomed general assembly held at the Dolce La Hulpe in Belgium.
The general assembly elected six new members to the Eucomed board:
- Stuart Silk - President at Stryker Europe
- Antonio La Regina - President, EMEA at Convatec
- Mark Draper - Head of Global Public Affairs at Coloplast representing MedicoIndustrien
- Bill Doherty - Executive Vice President at Cook Group Europe representing IMDA
- Peter Ellingworth - Chief Executive officer representing ABHI
- Katarzyna Mazur-Hofsaess - President Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) at Zimmer-Biomet
Rob ten Hoedt, Executive Vice President & President, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) at Medtronic, was also reconfirmed as Eucomed Chairman.
The general assembly also expressed their thanks to Anna Lefevre Skjöldebrand (Swedish Medtech), Roy Bridges (BD), Claes Waller (Cook Medical), Xavier Berling (Stryker) and Renaat Vermeulen (Biomet) for their contribution to the board.
For more information, visit the Eucomed board page in the MedTech Europe website.